Technological advancement in computer-aided design and manufacturing automation has brought about a visible shift in the skill sets required by manufacturing and production companies. Most Canadian manufacturers are experiencing a moderate to severe talent crunch due to the unavailability of skilled workers who can support the highly demanding production environments.
Existing talent acquisition strategies are unable to fulfill the demand for qualified personnel. Job portals and ad posts are no longer effective in identifying candidates with competencies such as:
- Manufacturing industry-specific skills and experience
- Problem solving abilities
- In-depth technical know-how as production systems become advanced
- Ability to work in high pressure production environments
This situation is pushing manufacturing and production staffing managers to identify new measures to support their organization’s growth. At Winters Technical Staffing, we understand the complexities involved in recruiting the right talent to support your operations. Our long association with manufacturers has equipped us with the skills necessary to identify qualified talent and recommend the right incentives required to attract them.
Our recruitment agency brings to the table the latest recruiting strategies to help you transform your manufacturing staffing challenges into a competitive advantage.
Why Choose Us For Your Manufacturing Staffing Needs
Winters Technical Staffing is a leader in providing manufacturing and production companies hiring solutions across entry to senior-level positions. We specialize in positions ranging from production operators, job designers, quality control, production and manufacturing engineers for contract, temporary and full time professionals.
Our team of dedicated manufacturing recruitment specialists have:
- In-depth understanding of the complexities of hiring for highly specialized roles
- Expertise in modern recruiting techniques
- Strong local networks of qualified candidates
- Knowledge of local and national labour laws
We have placed a large number of skilled and semi-skilled professionals in Canada’s most successful manufacturing businesses. We offer the following services for manufacturing and production staffing:
- Identification of candidates with skills and expertise in the manufacturing domain
- Recruitment and screening of pre-qualified candidates from a large pool of resumes
- Flexible and customized staffing solutions including contract, temporary, or permanent hires
- Executive search for strategic positions
- Onsite recruitment to support the hiring process