Why Using a Recruitment Agency is Cheaper Than Hiring Staff on Your Own
Recruitment Agencies Offer Financial Benefits versus Using In-House Resources
Individuals with virtually any amount of experience in human resources will likely readily agree that the process of recruiting and hiring new staff can be somewhat costly to the company. These costs will be both direct (advertising) and indirect (resource and time allocation) and may have short-term (training requirements) and long-term implications (turnover/bad hires).
In many instances, the recruiting/hiring responsibilities are assigned to a sole employee, or perhaps to a small in-house team, on an as-needed basis within the other duties of a comprehensive human resources role. Such a scenario can often lead to hastily devised recruitment plans and perhaps hiring decisions made under time pressures, which can ultimately result in poor returns on investment for the organization. If this has a familiar tone for employers and hiring managers, then it is actually an ideal case for considering to utilize the expertise of an agency providing staffing services of their recruiters.
Collaborating with recruitment agencies such as Winters Technical Staffing can be an effective way for companies to maximize their investments in the recruiting and hiring processes. Recruitment agencies offer several cost-reducing or cost-saving measures over in-house efforts, including:
- Minimizing advertising costs
- Recruiters already maintain pools of pre-identified potential candidates
- Ready-access to a target audience narrows the span/scope of advertising
- Reduction of recruitment time
- Targeted search efforts can identify top candidates in a shorter time span
- Openings can be filled faster and help maintain desired productivity levels
- Reduction of interviewing time
- In-house staff only dedicates time to assessing the most viable candidates
- Saves time lost to interviewing several potentially less-qualified applicants
- Coordination of pre-employment screening
- Includes background checks, reference checks, and specific skills testing
- Ultimately plays a role in making better, more confident hiring decisions
- Provision of fundamental training
- Recruiters can ensure that candidates have all of the necessary job skills
- Can alleviate a significant portion of the start-up training costs for new hires
- Strengthening of retention rates
- Hiring well-vetted staff will likely improve retention/reduce turnover rates
- Minimizes high/unwanted costs of termination and repeated recruitment
- Also has a positive impact on maintaining productivity/contribution levels
- Reduction of overtime hours/costs
- Agencies can act quickly to meet seasonal or unexpected staffing demands
- Allows revenue streams to continue; lessens fatigue/strain on existing staff
For all of the above reasons, it may be financially prudent for organizations to consider the services of recruitment agencies like Winters Technical Staffing to address any recruiting/hiring needs rather than investing in-house time and resources in this process.
Call Upon Recruiters with a Proven Process to Handle Recruiting/Hiring Needs
Winters Technical Staffing has been providing employers with effective recruitment and placement services for more than 40 years. Over this period, Winters Technical Staffing has become one of the leading agencies in Toronto and the GTA by developing and implementing a proven process to help their clients acquire the talent they need in a time-sensitive and cost-efficient manner.
Finding a match as quickly as possible between employers and candidates addresses the immediate need to fill vacancies/maintain productivity levels while remaining attentive to overall operating expenses. By assigning dedicated consultants/recruiters to a specific company and/or market sector, Winters Technical Staffing will identify high-quality candidates in the following way:
- Comprehensive preliminary screening
- Thorough interviews to assess experience
- Extensive background, reference, credit checks
- Confirming applicant credentials and certifications
- Skills testing and assessment if and/or as required
For additional information on the implementation of this process by the recruiters from Winters Technical Staffing, Click Here.
By outsourcing any/all of their recruitment needs to agencies like Winters Technical Staffing, employers can resolve their staffing needs more quickly and cost-effectively than in–house efforts while simultaneously minimizing possible losses in productivity and revenues.
Contact Winters Today
Looking to hire additional or replacement staff but want to minimize recruitment costs and time? Contact one of the leading staffing agencies in Toronto to help meet these needs. Call Winters Technical Staffing today at 1-866-932-5248 to see how our recruiters can help your business through our proven recruiting process.