Top Reasons to Use a Job Agency for Your Next Position
Employment Agencies Can Be Viable and Valued Allies in Job Search Efforts
For new graduates and those with work experience alike, looking for a new job can be a somewhat daunting task. Searching for attractive/appropriate postings, preparing and sending resumes, follow-up contact, and arranging telephone or in-person interviews can be both time-intensive to coordinate and less-than-satisfying with respect to the results.
While an individual job search can be driven by a sense of purpose and the anticipation of a positive and rewarding outcome, it might not be ideal in terms of its scope; there is just so much search effort that one person can dedicate over the course of a given day, particularly if they are currently working and/or have personal or family responsibilities. Therefore, as an alternative, job seekers may find benefit from utilizing the services that are provided by employment agencies such as Winters Technical Staffing.
If they have not aligned their search efforts with an agency for staffing services in the past, those looking for employment may be unaware of the value of such a resource or perhaps might have a negative perception of agencies due to these pervasive myths or comments from other acquaintances:
- Candidates must pay an upfront fee for such services
- Agencies simply look to find any job, usually entry-level
- Resumes are just kept on file until an opportunity arises
- Employment agencies claw back a portion of all salaries
- Recruiters do not understand the jobs that they try to fill
- Placement agencies are only good for part-time/temp jobs
In actual fact, all of these statements are incorrect if not blatantly false. Agencies work expressly to fulfill the needs and wants of the job seeker, and it would not be in the best interests of either party to penalize the candidates financially or otherwise restrict them in any way from securing the types of positions that meet their career, monetary, and/or personal aspirations.
Employment agencies can indeed be viable and valued allies to people seeking new or first-time employment, and can offer a more focused and faster approach to achieving a desired outcome than a self-sustained search effort.
Top Reasons Why a Toronto Job Agency Can Accelerate Your Job Search Efforts
For those who are inexperienced or unfamiliar with the role of a job agency in placing qualified candidates, there are several distinct benefits to aligning their search goals with a professional service. This can be particularly true for individuals pursuing first-time or new employment in a highly competitive job market such as Toronto and the GTA.
Working with a job agency such as Winters Technical Staffing in Toronto can help to streamline the search process and focus job seekers’ time/effort on targeted positions, industries, and/or employers through these in-house strengths and assets:
- Staff that specialize in specific industries/areas of discipline
- Well-developed relationships with employers/hiring managers
- Strong industry networking – professional associations/groups
- Access to/knowledge of opportunities that are not posted publicly
- Awareness of prospects ranging from entry level to executive roles
- Flexibility to fulfill full-time, part-time, or contract-based preferences
- Ability and resources to identify/satisfy urgent employer staffing needs
- Capacity to prepare candidates for interviews and to onboard new hires
- Capabilities to match candidates’ skill sets with specific job requirements
- Knowledge of various corporate cultures and the ‘fit’ for certain candidates
By capitalizing on the vast resources and services offered by a job agency like Winters Technical Staffing in Toronto, job hunters can refine and fast-track the search process to secure roles that are best suited to their specific personal and professional needs.
Contact Winters Today
Looking for a career change or first-time employment in your particular field of interest? Consider the many benefits of working with one of the leading employment agencies in Toronto. Call the job placement specialists at Winters Technical Staffing today at 1-866-932-5248 to book a complimentary consultation on how we can help and support your job search efforts.