Business Development Manager
Winters Technical Staffing is now proudly celebrating its 50th year in the staffing industry in Canada.
We are looking to strengthen our sales team by hiring a Business Development Manager. Perfect for someone with a winning attitude and a passion for selling.
- Identify, secure and manage new clients
- Research and fully understand our clients’ products and the manufacturing processes
- Meet with the people responsible for making hiring decisions and offer our complete range of services
- Prepare responses to RFPs
- Prepare customized Power Point presentations for prospective clients
- Working closely with a recruiting team, reviewing candidates submitted to job orders as a final screening
- 5 - 10 years of solid sales experience
- Post-secondary education with a University or College degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Employment Laws and Provincial Health and Safety policies.
- High level of attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong business skills and a commitment to work with a reputation for creating special candidate and client experience
- Tenacious, results-oriented and belief in meeting tight deadlines.
- Passion to win and to be the best there is
- Self-motivated, team oriented, high energy, driven and enthusiastic
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please apply online or email your resume to Heather Boreham at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity Employer