Our Client located in Ajax, Ontario is currently seeking a Tool And Die Maker . This client specializes in the field of machinery and equipment for processing metals
Position will be an ongoing contract and may be potential for fulltime (no guarantees)
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Candidates should have some copper experience
Machine metal parts to precise tolerances for heating and melting equipment.
· Work independently with Blue-prints, Sketches and Bill of Materials.
· Extensive use of conventional Milling machines, Engine Lathes, Drill Presses, etc.
· Tooling accessories such as Boring Heads, Index Plates, reamers, Fly-Cutters, etc
· Use of measuring Instruments, Inside and Outside Micrometers, Gages, Calipers, etc.
· Sketch and manufacture in house tooling and Jigs.
· Perform inspection during process and finished Dies and Parts.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 905-231-3860
We are an equal opportunity employer