Class A Chief Refrigeration OperatorScarborough, Ontario
Our client is a manufacturer in the food industry and they are looking at hiring for a Chief Refrigeration Operator.
Location -Warden/St Clair in Scarborough, ON
Shift-Days (Monday to Friday)
The Chief Refrigeration Operator, shall be primarily responsible for the care and maintenance of the Refrigeration systems. In addition, works to support facility maintenance.
· Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the plant and refrigeration system, including the log books in accordance with T.S.S.A act.
· Maintain all production equipment
· All other duties as required
Health and Safety
· Conduct all Job Tasks in a Safe and Responsible manner.
· Participate in all Health and Safety, GMP and HACCP training as required.
· Report any accidents, incidents and unsafe/hazardous conditions to your leadhand/supervisor.
· Report any damages of property and machinery to your leadhand/supervisor.
· Ensure that you understand how and when to use the Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) that is located in your work area.
· Ensure you comply with OHSA, WSIB, MOL regulations and/or laws that govern “workers” responsibilities in the workplace (covered during orientation – section 28 of the OHSA i.e. “Green Book”) and Comply with Tradition Fine Foods Ltd. Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices, and HACCP Programs
· Education equivalent to the completion of Grade 12
· Certificate from T.S.S.A of Ontario Qualified Class “A”
· Strong knowledge of CIMCO, BERG etc systems and equipments
· Knowledge to repair / troubleshoot HVAC, plumbing, etc. are an asset
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems would be an asset
· Ability to maintain working relationship with coworkers and subordinates.
· Available for shift work
· 3 years of relevant work experience in Canada