Our client is a manufacturer of plastic products and technology for the automotive and consumer/commercial industries.They are looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor.
Location-Woodbine/Major Mackenzie in Markham
Shift-Monday to Friday-7:30am to 3:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervisory experience is an asset
· Safety Management
· Data Entry Management- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft software (including MS Project)
· Ability to independently communicate effectively (oral and written) with all organization levels
· Communicates effectively and works well with his/her fellow Team Members.
· Leadership skills; capable of handling employee related issues
· Competent decision making and analytical skills
Education & Experience Requirements
Communication Skills: Warehouse supervisors will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
· Minimum 3 years supervisory
· Minimum 5 years experience in the automotive industry. Preferably in injection moulding.
· Knowledge of ISO 9000/ TS16949 is an asset.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please apply online, email or fax your resume to Aneezah Dhir.
fax to 416-495-8487
We are an equal opportunity Employer