Opportunities for Electronic Assembly Jobs Span a Broad Range of Industries
When consumers purchase items such as wooden desks, shelving units, barbecues, and patio furniture sets, they may often resign themselves to the fact that, as advertisers are wanting to say, some assembly will be required; this typically means that their item comes in many individual pieces flat-packed in a cardboard box along with printed instructions that can be rather challenging to comprehend and follow.
But there are many other items, particularly those with electronic parts and components, which are pre-assembled, tested, and essentially ready for use as soon as they are taken out of their respective packages. Some examples of these goods would be:
- Mobile phones
- Medical devices
- Gaming devices
In these cases, it is likely that electronic assembly plays a role in readying the products for distribution, sale, and use; and these responsibilities lie in the hands (pun intended) of skilled electronic assemblers. In their most basic definition, electronic assembly jobs involve mounting, connecting, assembling, and/or fastening the parts and components of electronic devices.
For individuals looking to pursue employment in electronic assembly, they would be well advised to capitalize on the services available from a leading recruiter in the electronics sector, like Winters Technical Staffing. To aid in assessing whether a career in electronic assembly would be a viable option, candidates can meet with a recruitment specialist at Winters Technical Staffing to compare and contrast their skills and interests against the core functions and/or duties commonly included in electronic assembler job descriptions; these responsibilities could consist of some or all of the following:
- Reading and understanding of complex schematics
- Assembly of electronic products to precise specifications
- Soldering or hand-assembly of microcircuits and hardware
- Mounting or installation of pre-assembled parts/components
- Troubleshooting/problem solving for better product performance
- Inspection and testing to ensure optimal quality assurance/control
- Involvement in development of new products and prototype testing
In terms of specific employment opportunities, electronic assembly jobs are fundamental within a number of industries, including:
- Health Care
With respect to the salary range for electronic assembly jobs, this can/will be influenced by a variety of factors, such as:
- Type of industry
- Geography (job location)
- Education and work experience
- Degree of complexity of the assembly
- Type of work (part-time, contract, or full-time)
To obtain more precise insight/information on how these factors can influence the rate of pay for electronic assembly jobs, interested parties are again encouraged to consult with the professionals from a recruitment agency like Winters Technical Staffing in Toronto.
Our Recruiting Agency Can Be a Key Asset in Electronic Assembly Job Searches
For individuals interested in electronic assembly jobs, the experience and expertise of a leading recruitment agency such as Winters Technical Staffing may prove to be a sizable asset. In addition to having an extensive network of contacts and working relationships with employers who require skilled electronic assemblers, Winters Technical Staffing can streamline the job search and placement process through its knowledge of the following:
- The general skills needed for success in electronic assembler jobs
- The skills deemed most important for these jobs per specific industry
- Current employment opportunities – including non-advertised positions
- Employers with specific hiring needs – by experience, location, season, etc.
For additional information on the specialization of Winters Technical Staffing relative to electronic assembly jobs, please see Industry specialties
Contact Winters Today
If you are interested in electronic assembly work within or outside the Toronto area, call the job placement professionals at Winters Technical Staffing today at 416-495-7422 or contact us to arrange a consultation at your earliest convenience.