PCB DesignerMarkham, Ontario
· Strong emphasis on designing, debugging & implementation of hardware
· Develop circuits and perform tests and evaluations for design verification & integrity
· Perform schematic design, calculations, simulations, and bread-boarding in the design process
· Perform PCB layouts
· Ensure the design meets cost, performance and schedule requirements.
· Write reports to document test results.
· Embedded Design (hardware and firmware)
. Provide assistance in lab and field testing operations
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.
· Electronics Engineering Degree
· Experience in analog/digital circuit design
· Experience in embedded microcontroller based designs
· Experience in developing/implementing serial communications (I2C, SMBus, SPI, UART) on embedded systems
· Some knowledge of microcontroller architecture and familiarity with programming, emulation, & debug tools
· Experience in electronic packaging (high density SMT, PCB layout techniques)
· Experience in product development process
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org