Our client is a manufacturer of industrial vacuum systems.
They are looking for an experienced mechanical assembler for their busy production floor.
Location: Weston Rd & Finch Ave in North York
Dayshift: 6am-3pm Mon-Thurs, finish at 2pm on Fri.
Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour
- Assembly of large industrial vacuum systems and dust/fume extraction systems involving use of many manual or power operated hand tools such as saws, ratchets (air and hand), drills, drivers, screw and bolt setters, screwdrivers, wrenches, pry bars, etc. and measuring instruments (tape measure, vernier calipers and electrical measurement tools).
- Job entails assembly of pre-fabricated separators, fans, portable and central vacuum systems. Includes attachment of filters, valves and misc latches, handles, etc. Attachment of electric motors (up to 10HP) to fans, attachment of vacuum pumps to frames, wiring of vacuum pumps to control panels, etc. Testing assembled product for verification of proper operation & performance including documenting test results. Must be fluent in English both oral and written.
- Full training of assembly & test procedures provided
- Candidate must be detail oriented, mechanically inclined with special attention being paid to all aspects of assembly and testing.
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Candidate will be required to operate forklift, reach truck and small cranes as well.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role, please submit your resume by email to [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity Employer