Mig/Tig WelderNorth York, Ontario
Our client is in the HVAC industry and is a manufacturer of industrial vaccum systems and they are looking to hire for Mig/Tig Welders.
Location: Weston/401 (Toronto)
Shift: 6am-3pm Dayshift
Permanent after 3 months probation
1. Being able to interpret dwgs to select pre-cut plate & sheet parts with minimal supervision.
2. Being able to operate a saw and cut bars, tubes, angles, etc. to specific lengths and angles per dwgs with minimal training and supervision. Will receive a certificate indicating person has been trained in the proper & safe operation of our specific saw.
3. Being able to roll flat sheets into round and conical shapes with full training & supervision. Heavy lifting involved.
4. Being able to take the above parts and fit together per dwgs with minimal training & supervision.
4. Being able to do final welding to complete the project without training and minimal supervision.
Material is 95% mild steel in the 1/16 to 1/4" thick range.
Weld process is 80% GMAW (MIG) and 20% GTAW (TIG)
Will train on the following. No experience necessary but is definitely an asset.
1. Roll flat sheets into round and conical shapes. Heavy lifting involved. Will receive a certificate indicating person has been trained in the safe operation of our specific roller.
2. Set-up and operate a brake press. Will receive a certificate indicating person has been trained in the safe operation of our specific brake press.
-Must have at least 2-3 years of MIG/TIG welding experience on stainless steel or aluminum
-Able to interpret blueprints
-Able to take direction
-Able to work within a team environment
-Must have safety boots
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please apply online, email or fax your resume to Aneezah Dhir.
fax to 416-495-8487
We are an equal opportunity Employer