Licensed Red Seal Plumber
Our Client is looking for Licensed Red Seal Plumbers.
Candidates must have a valid clean driver’s license
Back flow testing certification an asset
$20-$40/ hour typical DOE for journeymen/equivalent
- Work independently dealing with clients and project team in service of commercial buildings in the Toronto Area.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install domestic, plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Red Seal Journeyman Plumber preferred; equivalent experience will be considered
- Must be a motivated professional seeking growth potential
- Back-flow certification required
- 5+ years in Service Plumbing considered an asset, plumbers with 3+ years of experience will be considered
- Experience with retail commercial work an asset
- Own tools considered an asset
- Own truck considered an asset (will be paid to use it with company logo) Compensation
- Competitive compensation package including benefits and paid time off
- Lots of opportunity for growth within the company
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please submit your resume to [email protected] or fax to 905-231-3860
We are an equal opportunity employer.