For over 40 years Winters has connected highly trained personnel with reputable employers in the engineering and construction, aerospace, automotive, electronic, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, supply chain industries.
We are recruiting a Licensed Electrician for our manufacturing client located in Guelph.
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
• May have to install or repair receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, coaxial cable assemblies and lighting fixtures
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment. Install, repair and maintain electrical systems
• May have to coordinate with contractors as required
• Conduct regular PMs
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned
• Minimum two years experience as an electrician with a 309A or 442A license
• Ability to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment
• Use computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining
• Must be comfortable to interact with production crews
• Flexible to work days or afternoon shift
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for to be successful in this role please submit your resume to email@example.com or fax to 519-578-0918.